Independent Living - Wausau
Forest Park Village
Other Options: Wittenberg, Bowler
What Do We Offer?
- Seventy-five spacious one or two bedroom apartments designed for on the go, independent persons age 62 or older
- Breathtaking views
- Appliances including: refrigerator, stove and dishwasher
- Window blinds and air conditioning included
- Water and sewer
- Lunch and the evening meal are available on a day to day basis. Lunch includes a full salad bar. The evening meal is a lighter ala carte menu. In addition, we hold special occasion dinners and sales throughout the year. Costs for those occasions are posted individually
- A wide array of activities and opportunities to socialize; many at no or low cost to you
- Weekly shopping trips at no additional cost
- On site chapel with services, fitness room and classes, a library, beauty salon and woodshop.
- Indoor parking available for an additional cost
- Wonderful neighbors and friendly staff!!
- On site Physical, Occupational and Speech therapy is available as ordered by a physician. Cost will depend on insurance coverage
- Tobacco Free
What is the Tenant’s Responsibility?
- The heat source is electric and the responsibility of the tenant
- A one-year lease for the first year; after the first year, the lease is on a month to month basis
- One month’s rent security deposit
How Do I Learn More?
- Contact our main office at 715-845-1214 or email@example.com to get a packet of information, ask questions or schedule an on-site tour.