Independent Living - Bowler
What are the Wildwood Apartments?
Wildwood Apartments in Bowler offer independent living for elderly and/or disabled persons who meet the US Department of Agriculture/Rural Development eligibility standards for low to moderate income.
Accommodations at Wildwood
- An eight-unit complex located in beautiful rural Bowler
- Six one bedroom and two two-bedroom units
- Fully carpeted
- Furnished with stove, refrigerator, garbage disposal, draperies and electric heat
- Handicapped accessible apartment
- A laundry room with a coin operated washers and dryers
- Central lobby and lounge
- Mail delivery to individual boxes inside the building
- Patio area
How Do I Learn More?
For more information on Rainbow Apartment please contact Arlene Hanus at 715-253-2125 ext. 150, email@example.com .