Skilled Nursing, Wittenberg
What is a Nursing Home?
Homme Home of Wittenberg is an 81 bed Medicare and Medicaid Certified skilled nursing facility that offers short term rehabilitation care, long term care, dementia care, and partners with numerous hospice providers.
Homme Home is an organization that is committed to quality of care and strengthening clinical practices by utilizing best practices and evidence based protocols in our skilled services.
What Do We Offer?
- Registered Nursing services 24 hours a day
- Medication management
- Integrated Wound Care Program
- Radun Rehabilitation Center: a unit that is focused on providing short term rehabilitation care after a hospital stay, to allow an individual to safely return to the community.
- Traditional Long Term Care: a long term care unit that provides complex medical and skilled nursing services for the residents.
- Dementia and Memory Care Unit: a safe and secure unit for individuals who suffer from dementia. On this unit we utilize holistic approaches to behavior interventions and have active Aromatherapy and Music and Memory programs to assist in the holistic approach.
- Restorative Nursing Program
- IV Therapy Services
- Tracheotomy Services
- Tube Feeding
- Secure entrances and exits monitored electronically for resident safety
- Well maintained and attractive grounds available for resident and family enjoyment
- Financial services to assist resident who questions regarding personal insurance, Medicaid or Medicare
- Social services to help residents and families deal with life changes and coordinate appropriate services for each resident
- Discharge planning to help assure smooth transition to a new setting
- Recreation and Entertainment programs guided by resident preferences
- Training and preparation for residents about to return home
- Hospice Care
- Religious services and activities with a full-time Chaplain to help in spiritual growth
- Therapeutic menus and specialized diets coordinated by a licensed dietitian
How Do I Learn More?
- For more information, please contact Justin Cieslewicz at: 715-253-2125 Ext. 149, or email email@example.com.