Independent Living Plus - Wausau
Forest Park Village
What is Independent Plus?Independent Plus is a dynamic bundle of services simplifying household management of expenses for senior adults. Instead of paying several different fees for several different services, one monthly payment provides personnel to assist in providing the following amenities:
What Do We Offer?
Independent Living Plus services include an apartment with utilities including water, sewer and electric. In addition residents receive:
- Daily comfort checks
- Medication oversight
- Liaison services (to assist with making appointments and transportation arrangements)
- Daily Meals (full service lunch and a light supper)
- Level I Housekeeping weekly
- Laundry (up to two loads per week)
- Escort services on campus
- Light assistance with daily grooming
How Do I Learn More?
- Contact our main office at 715-845-1214 to get a packet of information, ask questions or schedule an on-site tour.