Help us continue our good work through the Homme Home Foundation
The goal of the Homme Home Foundation is twofold:
- To develop and promote financial resources which can support, enhance and expand the ministries of Homme.
- To develop opportunities for supporters and donors to partner in the growth and expansion of Homme’s ministry, by offering tax deductible charitable giving opportunities for donors.
To accomplish this two-pronged mission, the Foundation has developed a number of direct donation and planned giving options. These options, which can be donor directed, allow a person to tailor their donation to the portion of Homme’s ministries and programs they wish to support. Our Donor Recognition Program recognizes those who support us.
Benefits of Donations and Planned Gifts
As a 501(c)3 organization, the value of a gift to the Homme Home Foundation is tax deductible per IRS regulations. Charitable gifts, memorials, and endowment fund offerings all can play a valuable part in estate and tax planning strategies. Please feel free to contact Homme staff for more information.
For more information contact us:
Homme Home Foundation
604 South Webb St., Wittenberg, WI 54499
Why Be a Part of Homme’s Mission?
- To put faith into action
- To honor or memorialize a loved one
- In recognition of a need
- To do the right thing
- For a valuable tax deduction
- To recognize a valued employee
- To ensure the Homme ministry lives on, a ministry that has played an important role in your own life or the life of a loved one
- To enhance and encourage family and friend involvement